March 18, 2007
- He may have witnessed the arrest of Jesus as a young man. Mark 14:51-52
- The early church met in his mother’s home. Acts 12:12
- As an ambitious young man, He assisted Paul and Barnabas in missions. Acts 12:25; 13:5
- The mission work seemed to be too much for Mark, so he left them and returned home. Later, Barnabas wanted to welcome him back but Paul would not. Acts 13:13; 15:36-41
- He was mentored by Peter, who called Mark his son (1 Peter 5:13).
- Barnabas was his cousin. (Colossians 4:10)
- Paul would later understand the spiritual growth in Mark and desire his help in ministry. (2 Timothy 2:11)
- He was inspired by the Spirit of God to record the good news of Jesus for billions.
God can use our unique Personalities for His glory!
God can use our unique Experiences for His glory!
God can use our unique Gifts for His glory!
God will not Give Up on us even when others might!