Back to the Beginning
God’s Original Design for the Family
Genesis 1:26-31; 2:5-25; 3:1-24
I. The family has been beautifully designed by God for our good and His glory.
- Cleaving (oneness, intimacy)
II. The family experiences severe consequences because of sin.
- Ongoing Spiritual Attack
- Pain associated with joyful privileges
- Discord within the family
III. The family can experience the healing power of God’s redeeming love.
- God’s mercy in covering our sin
- Christ’s victory in defeating Satan