A wife tends to find her husband irresistible when he
- learns to create an environment of affection that clearly and repeatedly expresses his love for her;
- sets aside time every day just to talk to her with undivided attention and interest;
- is completely honest and open with her;
- provides financial support for her and;
- is committed to the moral and educational development of their children.
A husband tends to find his wife irresistible when she
- learns to join him in a sexual relationship they both find satisfying and enjoyable;
- becomes his favorite recreational companion;
- maintains overall appearance in a way that he finds physically attractive;
- manages household responsibilities and;
- understands and appreciates him more than anyone else.
From Willard F. Harley, Jr. – www.marriagebuilders.com